Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Beating the pros.

I have a collection of EA Sports' games, namely Madden Football, MVP Baseball, and NBA Live. Love them all, but I am not that good. But I figure I could probably beat 90% of actually players in these three sports on their respective games.

Why the arrogance? Well, I have an deep suspicion that when faced with the possibility of controlling their own virtual counterpart in a fantasy computer game, the Travis Knights, the Eric Miltons, and the Rob Johnsons of the sports world would inevitablly give themselves the ball rather than using superior players, in computer world and reality, such as Kobe, Pedro and Mannings. Even for the star players, I suspect that they will try to single-handedly control the game with their own representation. Seriously, how many shots do you think cyber Kobe gave cyber Shaq the last season they were together? How many millisecond did Travis Henry stayed on the Buffalo Bills roster on Willie McGahee's X-Box? And that is their collective weakness, which I will be able to exploit. Of course, that's if one of them don't beat the crap out of me after I throw a 90 yard touchdown on him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home