Saturday, June 19, 2010

Dream

Life has been pretty busy lately. Q2 calls in the ICU, gym, archery lessons and studying take up most of my time. I'm never sure what works the best, maintaining an absolute focus (pulling the bow) or finding mindless distraction (drinking over the NBA finals). I shot outdoor for the first time, and absolutely loved it. Summer in SF doesn't have to be miserable--I actually got sun burnt after my lession in the GG Park. I can't wait to buy my own bow now, though I have a feeling that all these free time and energy will be exhausted soon when I start my cardiac rotation. A "funny" thing happened last night, the first night I had a good 8 hours of sleep in a while. I dreamt about her. I play the "Fresh Air" podcasts from NPR before my sleep every night, just to keep my mind off the pain. It will a long road. At least it's been 7 days since we last talked.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home