Thursday, August 05, 2010

Question: am I a douche?

Am I? I guess the current BF of my ex is not my biggest fan. Fair enough, I don't need to be his friend. Sure, I did begged my ex (of 5 years) to give me a third (maybe it was fourth or fifth) chance after they recently started going out for 3 months. Should I have been more "graceful" and simply bow out? But I didn't. I admitted to myself and confessed to her that I have always and still had strong feelings for her THE FIRST OPPORTUNITY I HAD to face her in person. I was honest and didn't hide my feeling while she continues to ask my opinions about her new relationship. Everyone deserve a final shot when it comes to this life changing decision while exposing oneself completely vulnerable. And I can honestly say that I never said single negative thing about him, actually (foolishly) encouraged the first date, and despite been an atheist myself, even put a positive spin on his "Christianess." On the other hand, should I be upset at someone who had known my ex years before me, whom when I met for the first time was completely transparent to me in having a secret crush on her, and patiently waited for his opening? Did they talk about her relationship with me while we were together? If I got pissed at every guy who hid a crush on my often oblivious ex while pretending to be her pal and buying his time, I would have never let her move out of my sight. Best of luck, you are better for her, you cook, listen, and can spoil her. Like we say, don't hate the player, because we are play the same game. You closed the game, good for you. Learn to accept the burden of having a great girl.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home