Tuesday, September 07, 2010

Today, it was one of those rare summer days in SF--the sun was out. As I was driving back into the city, the sight, the sound and the feel of driving on the Bay Bridge are starting to feel like home to me after a year. Then I was blindsided again. Zipping through the linear shadows cast by the steel beam over head, it reminded me how easily she used to get car sick because of the shadows when we drove through the tree-lined neighborhoods. I wondered if she still does that. Dammit. I thought about her a second time tonight as I finally got around to shred the papers that she left for me to dispose. Two baskets of confetti later I finally felt a little better. I wish if only it is that easy. I wonder how those people at Enron felt after their massive shredding party.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home