Wednesday, November 10, 2004

Seasonal diarrhea?

I was waiting for a bus yesterday. I noticed the exotic painting on the side walk. It was dark. Upon closer inspection, it appeared to be waxy substance abstractly thrown against the cement at a high velocity. Intuitively understanding "a present and clear danger", I briskly walked away from the two trees at the bus stop. Seconds later, a roar went through the branches and it sounded like wind blowing down the last of autumn leaves or a shower of some sort. Most likely, a school of birds just finished their version of the "shock and awe" campaign on the bus stop, but the fear of becoming "collateral damage" on my part prevented me from further investigating in the hot zone. My question is, do birds poop more in the fall? Is it possible that they let go a mighty bowel movement right before they start their semi-annual migration?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home